If anyone had any doubts that a significant number of California’s civic leaders have gone totally insane, a recent incident in the City of Richmond should erase them.
According to the East Bay Times, immigration activists recently held a mock trial to hold U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, and the East Bay Police, “accountable” for “abuses and human rights violations against detained undocumented immigrants.”
Yes, you read that correctly. Illegal aliens – who don’t dispute the fact that they entered the United States in violation of our immigration laws – and their supporters have put ICE and local law enforcement on trial.
Apparently, the organizers of this little piece of inane agitprop were never told that the purpose of a mock trial, when used as political theater, is to point out when the legal system is being misused to oppress those who come before the bar of justice with clean hands.
But there are a couple of problems with that approach in the current instance:
First off, you can’t willfully violate the laws of the United States, for instance, by jumping the border, and then complain when you are arrested. Especially if you make no secret of the fact that you came here illegally.
Second, when you freely admit that you broke our immigration laws, you can’t really complain when ICE places you in detention. Particularly when you take into account the fact that illegal aliens apprehended in the United States are given a hearing, afforded due process under the Fifth Amendment, and granted all of the other legal protections available in America’s unduly tolerant Immigration Court.
Of course, the supreme irony is that none of these activists would dare head south of the border and put the Mexican, Nicaraguan, Salvadoran or Honduran governments “on trial” for any of the abuses that allegedly provoke nationals of those countries to enter the United States unlawfully.
Might that have to do with the fact that the United States has an independent judiciary and law enforcement authorities who are firmly under the control of our elected civic leaders, while the other nations mentioned have a long history of corruption in their justice institutions?
A logical observer would say, “Yes” – especially in light of the fact that neither ICE, nor the East Bay Police, seem to have paid any attention to the Richmond protesters.
But, then again, in California civic life, logic seems to be in very short supply these days.
Pingback: Immigration Advocate: “Ssssh! You’ll scare the immigration violators!” | ImmigrationReform.com
Democratic National Committee vice chairman Keith Ellison wore a t-shirt with the words “Yo no creo en fronteras” during a May 1 parade in Minnesota. In Spanish that means I don’t believe in borders. It’s like we knew that to begin with but it’s nice to see him admit it.
Back in January he posted a picture of him holding a book called Antifa The Anti-Facist Handbook. Antifa are those lovely people who show up at rallies wearing masks to hide their identity and then attack others and damage businesses. Ellison also had a decade long support of Louis Farrakhan, one of the vilest bigots in this country. There are several Democratic Congressmen who openly endorse Farrakhan, something the media ignores.
Every Republican candidate this fall should ask their opponent if they support Ellison’s views. CNN has announced that they will not run Trump rallies in “real time” in 2020, but will run edited clips and give their version of the “truth” of what Trump is saying. Uh right. The network that was caught twice slipping pre-debate questions to Hillary. Clinton News Network indeed.
To whom it may concern. The system has to change. If we as a Nation, don’t change our weak immigration laws. We will not have a country left! We as a Nation should not be subject in taking in anymore illegals. This crap every time illegals are apprehended, they all say, we’re here to work and have a better life. Most are not here to work. Most illegals have ties to gangs, drugs and identity theft. I say it’s time to stop food stamps, WIC, free healthcare, housing and employment.
Whereas Mexico is the only nation on earth that has been literally invading the USA.
Whereas none of OUR troops are securing OUR borders from this invasion.
Whereas Mexico allows ZERO citizenship rights for non-Mexican citizens of the USA.
Whereas every Mexican American citizen is also a full Mexican citizen.
Whereas 17% of Mexico’s GDP is pulled out of the US economy.
Whereas 25% of Mexico’s citizens have effectively been forced to flee/invade the USA by a deprave ruling class.
1. Declare war on Mexico
2. Position OUR troops on OUR border with Mexico
3. Invade Mexico to Mazatlan, creating the protectorate of North Mexico
4. Conduct multi-decade nation building to establish decent governance
5. Instantly quadruple the minimum slave wage of $6 PER DAY
6. Declare North Mexico the home to ALL Mexican invaders
7. Provide 12-months to depart or declare intentions to become a citizen of North Mexcio
8. All illegals whose fail to declare, will be MASS deported to South Mexico with extreme prejudice
9. Off Mexican American citizens who were forced to flee their homeland the right of return to North Mexico, including incentives to help them establish the new government of North Mexico.
10. After 50 years, the protectorate becomes the fully independent nation of North Mexico, with reciprocal trade and immigration policy…a great neighbor and ally.
Where am I going wrong here?
Good ideas.. e-verify..stop chain migration..no more crap catch an release…want more I have it….
Title: MOVING TO MEXICO – MUST READ!
Moving to Mexico
Dear Mr. President, Senate and House of Representatives:
I’m planning to move my family and extended family (18-20 mouths) into Mexico for my health, and I would like to ask you to assist me.
We’re planning to simply walk across the border from the U.S. into Mexico, and we’ll need your help to make a few arrangements.
We plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration quotas and laws. I’m sure they handle those things the same way you do here.
So, would you mind telling your buddy, President Calderon, that I’m on my way over? Please let him know that I will be expecting the following:
1. Free medical care for my entire family.
2. English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services I might need, whether I use them or not.
3. All Mexico government forms need to also be printed in English.
4. I want my kids to be taught Spanish by English-speaking (bi-lingual) teachers.
5. Schools need to include classes on American culture and history.
6. I want my kids to see the American flag on one of the flag poles at their school.
7. Please plan to feed my kids at school for both breakfast and lunch.
8. I will need a local Mexican driver’s license so I can get easy access to government services.
9. I do plan to get a car and drive in Mexico, but, I don’t plan to purchase car insurance, and I probably won’t make any special effort to learn local traffic laws.
10. In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the memo from their president to leave me alone, please be sure that every patrol car has at least one English-speaking officer.
11. I plan to fly the U.S. flag from my house top, put U S. flag decals on my car, and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I do not want any complaints or negative comments from the locals.
12. I would also like to have a nice job without paying any taxes or have any labor or tax laws enforced on any business I may start.
13. Please have the president tell all the Mexican people to be extremely nice and never say a critical thing about me or my family, or about the strain we might place on their economy.
I know this is an easy request because you already do all these things for all his people who come to the U.S. from Mexico.
I am sure that President Calderon won’t mind returning the favor if you ask him nicely.
Thank you so much for your kind help,
Sincerely, American Legal, US Citizen & Taxpayer
So TRUE. But you forgot Welfare, food stamps, etc..!!!!
Legals are finally coming to terms as to how we are subservient to LA RAZA SUPREMACY and ILLEGALS above the law.
………. but what if it’s too late???