The Gang of Eight bill was never “immigration reform.” All it did was give into the demands of special interest groups like Big Business and open borders supporters.
Last night the bill got worse.
With a final vote of 13-5, the Senate Judiciary Committee approved sending S.744 to be considered by the entire Senate.
Backed by the White House, Senate leadership from both parties vowed to act on this bill as early as Monday, June 3. That’s just 10 days from now!
With only days to fight this, your help is critical in stopping the Gang of Eight legislation! Before the Memorial Day weekend starts, will you e-mail your U.S. Senator today and tell him or her to oppose S.744?
The bill might be called “immigration reform” but these “reforms” only gut border security and law enforcement and open the door for more than 34 million immigrants to come to the U.S. over the next decade.
With the media and pro-amnesty supporters from both political parties hammering the Senate, many U.S. Senators are on the fence about this bill, including some who voted against amnesty in 2006 and 2007.
Does this sound like “immigration reform” to you? Consider what the bill does:
• Only requires the Secretary of Homeland Security to submit a plan to secure the borders in order to start amnesty for the estimated 11-12 million illegal aliens in the U.S.
• Allows members of street gangs and criminals to receive amnesty.
• Permits illegal aliens to sue the government for amnesty, but does not require them to pay back-taxes or learn English.
• Allows the open borders and pro-amnesty lobbies to stop enforcement measures by filing lawsuits.
• Essentially halts all deportations by allowing every intercepted illegal alien to apply for amnesty and prohibits their deportation until the application is adjudicated.
• U.S. taxpayers will be forced to pay for legal fees incurred while illegal alien fights deportation at the Attorney General’s sole and unreviewable discretion.
• Fast-tracks green cards and citizenship to illegal aliens after just five years if they claim to have entered the U.S. before the age of 16 and meet certain criteria.
The destruction of the United States as we know it, is well underway. It has its beginnings many years ago, but is now in full swing. The anti-Americans who run this country can’t wait to replace us with every third world person they can bring in. This bill, if passed, is the most destructive document ever forced on the citizens of this nation.
The same thing happened to the Indians and look what happened……………….
Well if you want democrats to be in office until 2020 or later keep opposing this bill. Yes , the bills not perfect and MAY hurt the American people at the same time it MAY also help the American people. So in 2012 70% voted for OBAMA if this bill is killed, Republicans will get ZERO votes from the latinos. We need to be smart and work together.
Dan are you kidding? Latinos will never support republicans. Just look at the amnesty of 1986. So what you should say is oppose this amnesty if you ever want a republican elected ever again.
Is this the DOOM YEAR?
Amnesty overpopulation with doubling and even quadrupling of healthcare insurance premiums under the affordable healthcare overpopulation bill.
Buy up sleeping bags for our new American Tent Cities.
No thank you …speak for yourrself………..I am not giving up that easily