Kansas House Bill 2466 (HB 2466), which prohibits localities in Kansas from instituting sanctuary policies that restrict local cooperation with federal immigration officials, will be heard TOMORROW, February 3, 2016 at 3:30PM in the House Judiciary Committee (Room 112-N). This hearing was rescheduled from January 21.
Please contact members of the Committee and tell them to support this critical legislation!
Tell them that local cooperation and assistance in the enforcement of immigration law is good public policy. The benefits of anti-sanctuary city bills like HB 2466 include:
- Fighting illegal immigration by eliminating the attraction for illegal aliens to come to Kansas;
- Furthering the public safety and welfare of Kansas residents and visitors;
- Taking away competition for scarce jobs; and
- Providing ICE with critical assistance to enable it to accomplish its mission to identify and remove criminal aliens who are already in state or local custody.
Call Committee members TODAY and tell them that they should end dangerous sanctuary policies in Kansas by supporting HB 2466!
- Rep. John Barker 785-296-7674
- Rep. Charles Macheers 785-296-7675
Ranking Minority Member
- Rep. John Carmichael 785-296-7650
- Rep. Steve Alford 785-296-7641
- Rep. Steven Becker 785-296-7196
- Rep. Blake Carpenter 785-296-7567
- Rep. Pam Curtis 785-296-7371
- Rep. Erin Davis 785-296-7658
- Rep. Blaine Finch 785-296-7655
- Rep. Dennis “Boog” Highberger 785-296-7122
- Rep. Kyle Hoffman 785-296-7643
- Rep. Becky Hutchins 785-296-3971
- Rep. Mark Kahrs 785-296-7476
- Rep. Annie Kuether 785-296-7669
- Rep. Craig McPherson 785-296-7695
- Rep. Les Osterman 785-296-7689
- Rep. Fred Patton 785-296-7460
- Rep. Janice Pauls 785-296-7645
- Rep. Randy Powell 785-296-5593
- Rep. John Rubin 785-296-7690
- Rep. James Todd 785-296-7695
- Rep. Jim Ward 785-296-7698
- Rep. John Whitmer 785-296-7567
For more information about what you can do, contact your FAIR Field Representative!